Dump trucks are an extremely important part of the construction industry. These vehicles move construction materials onto, and out of, construction sites. However, dump trucks are not limited to just construction sites. To get to and from those sites, they need to travel public roadways and highways and when they do, they place occupants of smaller passenger vehicles at great risk.
Due to the dangers dump trucks pose, the drivers that operate them are required to first obtain a special license and take extra care to ensure everyone is kept safe on the road. Sadly, dump truck drivers do not always meet these requirements. When they do not and they cause a crash, a Fort Lauderdale dump truck accident lawyer can help you obtain the damages you need during your recovery.
Our Fort Lauderdale Dump Truck Accident Lawyer Can Determine the Cause of Your Crash
Dump trucks are involved in accidents for a variety of reasons. The most common of these include:
- Distracted driving: Like any other driver, any time an operator of a dump truck takes their eyes off the road, they can easily become involved in a crash. Dump truck drivers are often more distracted than other drivers, as they eat, drink, text, and operate systems within the truck while they are behind the wheel.
- Driving under the influence: Impaired driving is always dangerous, but it carries an increased risk when the intoxicated motorist is operating a large vehicle with heavy or dangerous materials onboard.
- Improper turns: It is more difficult for truckers to make turns than drivers of passenger vehicles but for dump truck operators, it is even harder. Dump truck drivers must remain cautious when they are turning and turn at the appropriate speed. This is to ensure they do not roll over, or spill the materials the truck is carrying.
- Failing to lower truck bed: The beds of dump trucks move up and down so the contents can easily be loaded or unloaded. When the bed is not lowered completely, it may be too high to travel under certain overpasses. The center of gravity will also be higher, which could cause the driver to lose control.
- Improper loading: The beds of dump trucks are typically uncovered and when they are not loaded properly, the materials can fly out and hit other vehicles or pedestrians.
Regardless of what caused your crash, our dump truck accident lawyer can advise on the compensation you are entitled to.
Our Fort Lauderdale Dump Truck Accident Lawyer Will Help You Claim Full Damages
After an accident involving a dump truck, you will incur high medical bills, and you will likely have to miss work for a certain period of time. You may not be able to return to the same line of work again in the future, and you may be suffering from extreme pain and suffering. You can claim compensation for these losses, and any other you suffered as a result of the crash. Our lawyer can advise on the full amount of compensation you deserve for your tangible and intangible losses.
Fort Lauderdale Dump Truck Accident Lawyer: Why Choose Rosen Injury Law, P.A.?
When you choose Rosen Injury Law, P.A. to represent you after a dump truck accident in Fort Lauderdale, you can be confident that you are in good hands. We have a proven track record of success in helping victims of dump truck accidents get the compensation they deserve. We are experienced in handling complex dump truck accident cases, and we know how to build strong cases that hold trucking companies and other responsible parties accountable.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Rosen Injury Law, P.A. to represent you after a dump truck accident in Fort Lauderdale:
- We have a team of experienced and dedicated dump truck accident lawyers who are committed to fighting for the rights of our clients.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of the laws and regulations that apply to dump trucks and the trucking industry.
- We have a proven track record of success in securing significant settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We offer our clients free consultations and we work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don’t pay us anything unless we recover compensation for you.
If you have been injured in a dump truck accident in Fort Lauderdale, contact Rosen Injury Law, P.A. today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. We will also fight to get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and losses.
Do Not Wait to Call Our Dump Truck Accident Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
If you have been involved in a crash, it is critical that you call our Fort Lauderdale dump truck accident lawyer at Rosen Injury Law, P.A. today. We know how to determine what caused your crash, and how to determine who is liable for paying damages. Call us today at 954-787-1500 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.